Terms of Hire
- The period of hire will commence on the day the equipment leaves our premises (unless this agreement is otherwise terminated) and cease on the return of the equipment to our premises.
- A deposit will be held by The Robots Are Coming, (TRAC), or its agents for the term of this agreement. In the event of a breach of this agreement by the hirer, TRAC without limiting its own rights may apply the whole or part of that deposit towards remedying the breach and compensating TRAC for any resulting loss or damage. The deposit will be returned to the hirer once the equipment is returned to our premises. Alternatively, the hirer may pay the hire fees by credit card, with no deposit, and agree that, in the event of a breach of this agreement by the hirer, TRAC may charge to that card, in addition to the hire fees, any amount in compensation for loss or damage up to the retail price of the equipment, as listed on www.the-robots-are-coming.com
- The hirer warrants and acknowledges that he/she has inspected the equipment prior to or at the time of commencement of the hire and is satisfied that the equipment is in good working order and condition, and suitable in all respects for the purpose of the hirer.
- At all times during the hire period, the hirer shall take proper care of the equipment and keep the equipment in good repair and condition (reasonable wear and tear expected). At the end of the hire period the hirer shall return the equipment to TRAC in such repair and condition.
- The hirer shall not allow any person not authorised by TRAC to repair or otherwise carry out any work on the equipment.
- The hirer shall not sell, transfer, assign, mortgage, pledge, underlet, lend or otherwise deal with the equipment without prior written consent of TRAC.
- On the occurrence of any one or more of the following events, the period of time will terminate and, without limiting its other rights, TRAC will be entitled to the return of the equipment:
- The hirer makes default in the payment on the due date of any fees or other amounts payable, or otherwise defaults in the service or performance of any of the terms in this agreement;
- The hirer does or causes to be done any act, matter or thing which is likely to endanger the safety, condition or safekeeping of the equipment.;
- An order is made for the sequestration of the assets of the hirer, or the hirer enters into any composition or arrangements with creditors;
- Any other event occurs which constitutes or evidences on the hires part a repudiation or refusal to be bound by the agreement;
- The hirer has the benefit of conditions and warranties and other rights implied by law, which cannot be excluded by agreement. Nothing in this agreement shall be taken to limit in any way the benefit of those conditions, warranties and rights. However, where under such law TRAC is permitted to limit its liability to the minimum under that law;
- Subject to the above statement, TRAC disclaims and negates all other express or implied conditions and warranties and all prior representations and statements in respect of or in relation to the equipment.
- The hirer shall indemnify and keep TRAC indemnified against any loss or damage which may arise in respect of the equipment or from the possession, use or operation of the equipment by the hirer or any other person (without limiting the generality of the foregoing) against any loss or damage whatsoever for or in respect of injury to any person or property arising out of the possession, use or operation of the equipment by the hirer or any person in any manner whatsoever during the period until the equipment is returned. The indemnity does not apply in respect of loss or damage for breach of non-excludable condition warranty or right referred to in in this section.
The hirer warrants that he/she is authorised to make this agreement on behalf of all persons who possess, use or operate the equipment during the period until the equipment is returned.
Please download and sign the agreement.